Welcome to Rosemere Manor
As the sun rises over the Edwardian architecture facade of the century old ROSEMERE MANOR, you greet your day in one of our large individual suites. Surrounded by your own familiar furnishings and possessions, you look out the grand windows at our 25 acres of rural landscape and private gardens while you plan your day.
Perhaps you serve yourself coffee/tea in your own en-suite kitchenette or join your new friends in our lounge for freshly brewed coffee/tea and home baked muffins. Then you decide that because the weather is so great, you will take your pet for a stroll around one of our trails and enjoy the abundant wildlife. You might decide to take a short trip into the nearby historic Village of Lakefield with its many unique shops/banks/churches. It is here that you can purchase the special items you need to entertain your guests for lunch.
Another pleasant activity is to do a little gardening and/or pick some fresh vegetables to add to your luncheon menu.
- Would you easily give up all the yard maintenance and repairs to your current home?
- Would you appreciate some help administering your medications?
- Would you appreciate having a lovely home-cooked meal prepared for you every night?
- Would you love to move but cannot give up your family pet?
- Would you like to feel more safe and secure?
- Would you like more companionship combined with independence?
- Would you like to be part of a greater "small country" community?
If you answered "YES" to any or all of these questions, then consider Rosemere Manor as your ideal alternative.